Treasure Of Rome - Episode 2

The Door slammed open ,  standing just few metres from him was a creature.  A creature that he had never seen before .  Before He knew what was happening, he saw himself in a cabin.

"Where am I?" he asked aloud

"Welcome Aboard Mate", Skull the Pirate Captain replied.

"This is The Serpentine, and you  my friend, shall help find me treasure ".

" I don't know anything about any treasure.  Let me go. I'm getting out of here ".  He runs off to the deck. 

" This Is Weird , I'm on a flying pirate ship. Surely I must be dreaming ". He thought

" Nay Mate,  dreaming.. you aren't dreaming.
Startled, he turned and  saw
A short man walking towards him , "Come my friend,  let me show you round the ship"
"Who are you? , and How did you know what I was thinking ".
" Hahaha, It's my gift., by the way my name's Sparrow , You should get ready for a very long journey ".

" We have sailed all over the world , in search of treasure,  a treasure that would bring us back to life "

" You're  All Dead ? ", Jeremy Asked with fear.

" Aye Mate , But The Treasure Will Restore US. "

Jeremy took a walk round the deck , a few miles away was a castle,surrounded by dark clouds. A deep sense of evil could be seen around the castle.

" A floating castle?. This is really weird ".

" That's our next stop, The Castle Of Death "

Suddenly.....

To be continued...

Your Comments Are What Shows Us How You Feel About The Topic. Join us on Facebook http://facebook.com/nigeriannewsreporters and Twitter @ngnewsreporters