NNR Stories - Hostel 360 (Episode 1)

I wake up with a sharp pain in my head . It is still very dark in the room and I am finding it
very hard to get my bearing. My head is throbbing
with a pulsating ache and there’s somebody lying in
the bed beside me…the person had just started to
snore. I try to peer through the darkness to see if I
can make out the form of the person and a I notice-as
I begin to edge closer-that the long tangling blonde
hair, which is slightly visible from beneath the duvet,belongs to a woman

.
I move even closer to the warmth of the body and my groping hand connects with bare flesh; she is
Unclad and I am suddenly aware of my own
unclothedness. Where am I and who on earth is lying
here beside me? The effort to remember the events
of the last few hours is making my head to ache
even more intensely-but I must remember. This is not
the first time in the last few days that I am waking up like this.
What happened last night?…I think am beginning to remember now:


To be Continued

Your Comments Are What Shows Us How You Feel About The Topic. Join us on Facebook http://facebook.com/nigeriannewsreporters and Twitter @ngnewsreporters