Joke Of The Day : A MUST READ

Last week Sunday, I was sitting in the church, my friend had invited me for a thanksgiving. When it was time for offering, the offering basket was passed round. Despite the pastors charge for a good offering, I still hurriedly and secretly pulled out N50 from my pocket and dropped it. Just then, the person behind me tapped me on the shoulder and handed me N1,000 note. I smiled, how generous he was. Then majestically, I looked around and put the N1,000 in the basket and passed it on. Then, I turned and thanked the man seriously for being so generous. He replied "don't mention, be more careful next time. It fell from your pocket". Whaaaaaat?????!!!!!!!!!!!...........Usher please wait. wrong transaction!!!!!!!!!!!!!=)) =-D. A blessed new week ahead

Your Comments Are What Shows Us How You Feel About The Topic. Join us on Facebook http://facebook.com/nigeriannewsreporters and Twitter @ngnewsreporters