NNR Stories :- She Died On My Bed (Episode 1)

I stood in the witness box, tears rolling down my cheeks, remembering how it all happened. The image of her lifeless body on my bed kept floating in my mind. I cursed the very day I opened a 2go account.

6th March 2007

Mary Ann was the first 2go girl I had invited over to my place and she agreed to visit . Every other girl had turned me down. As I laid down on my bed, I was hoping she'll be as beautiful as she looked on her profile pic.
I was obsessed with her.

My phone rang, I hurriedly picked it up without checking who called and said, "Mary Darling when are you coming over?',
I heard a masculine voice, I was startled


" Keep Your Darling to yourself, You're Mr almost late for GS 101 Exams ".

It was my roommate, Segun.

" Sorry Man.. I was.. " he cut me short half way

" No qualms bro.. I understand, just get down here before the examiner gets in".

I hurried to the bathroom, as I was bathing all I could think of was Mary Ann.
I prepared myself and was at the hall 15 minutes later. I met Segun outside the hall reading.

"Segun , You Of All People.? Reading.? There is God oh"

He replied sharply,
"He who fails to plan, most definitely plans to fail, keep Mary Anning around and mess up your GPA "

That sounded very unusual, Segun was my closest pal but he was acting quite unusually ever since I told him about Mary Ann.

To Be Continued

Your Comments Are What Shows Us How You Feel About The Topic. Join us on Facebook http://facebook.com/nigeriannewsreporters and Twitter @ngnewsreporters