A Tribute To A Dear Friend.. RIP


I remember the days when we were kids. We
played together , talked and laughed.
When we were asked to talk about our different
schools.
When I remember all these years of friendship I
smile.
But the cloud of sadness that fills my heart. Is so
great.
I can't believe I've lost you. I never believed you
were gone. You were just 17. Beautiful, Stunning. I
regret snubbing you for the last 2 weeks.
Desire, you'll forever remain in my heart. I'll miss
you. RIP.
I'm so confused... I can't stop crying... It's just a
blow that I can't take.
You'll be somewhere better now. I guess. Heaven is
the only place meant for you..
I'm really losing my mind.
I loved you as a friend xo much.
RIP

Your Comments Are What Shows Us How You Feel About The Topic. Join us on Facebook http://facebook.com/nigeriannewsreporters and Twitter @ngnewsreporters